We covered a lot of ground during that trip and have many good things to say about about both the stroller and the bag.
Baby Cargo 200 Series Stroller Review
A feature packed umbrella stroller under $150 that is great for travelling and everyday use.
- Stylish – Baby Cargo’s goal is to make smart and fashionable parenting gear. We loved they offer several fun colour combinations for each of their 3 stroller models. Fabric is thick and seems like it is durable. It is water resistant too!
- Adjustable Recline – Awesome feature to have especially on an umbrella stroller. Our 1 year old napped in it for 1.5 hours several times!
- Detachable Hood with See Through Window – Love the option to make the stroller even lighter by removing the hood.
- Easy Folding and Locking – One hand fold mechanism and automatic lock – easy to collapse and store quickly. A shoulder strap and carrying handle makes it easy to transport from place to place.
- Rain Cover – Every Baby Cargo stroller comes with a rain cover. Although we didn’t need to use it on our trip, we tested it at home and it is very easy to put over the stroller.
- Durable Materials – Padded seat, aluminum frame and thick water resistant textiles make for a stroller that is durable and comfortable. So much so our kids argue about who gets to sit in it when we go out.
- Safety Features – With locks on all four wheels and a five point harness, we knew our kids were safe every time they sat in the stroller.
- Easy to Maneuver – Easy to push on smooth and slightly bumpy roads. We did take it to the beach one day but it didn’t do so well which was expected as many umbrella strollers aren’t made for pushing on sand.
- High Handle Height – My husband’s favourite feature! Because he is quite tall (over 6 ft) he loves that the handles are high and he doesn’t have to hunch over to push the stroller. This is the first umbrella stroller we have had where he has not complained about back or shoulder aches! I am 5’5″ and the handle height worked for me as well.
- Easy Access to Storage Basket – The storage basket was easy to access and quite large. There are two pockets on the inside of the basket to hold bottles or other items. We didn’t see the pockets until several days into our trip! Great for storing bottled water or bottles of milk.
We did have a minor issue with adjusting the leg rest and the back rest. Seemed like the levers on the leg rest and the adjustment strap for the back rest were a bit stiff.
We’re not sure if it is because it’s a brand new stroller and will get easier with time.
Overall, our family (including the kids) loved the Baby Cargo 200 Series Stroller.
Georgi Stroller Bag Review
Hands down, the Baby Cargo Georgi Diaper Bag is one of my favourite bags to date.
- Lightweight and Easy to Clean Fabric – No childish prints or girly patterns. Great for men, women, boys and girls.
- Pockets Galore – 7 interior pockets and 5 exterior pockets (which includes 2 pockets for bottles)
- Elasticized Pockets at the Front of the Bag – Great for items you need quick access to without having to fiddle with zippers or buttons (ie. pacifiers, burp cloths, face cloth, cellphone etc)
- Works as an Everyday Bag – Love that it doesn’t look like a typical diaper bag. I use it even when I go out without the kids!
- Universal Handle Hooks – The main reason why this has become one of my favourite bags. I can hang it from almost any umbrella stroller (doesn’t have to be a Baby Cargo stroller) and be hands free! I can push the stroller with both hands as opposed to one hand pushing and the other trying to keep my diaper bag from sliding down my arm. Also means less weight on my shoulders too.
Room For Improvement? None. The Baby Cargo Georgi Diaper Bag is fabulous and affordable.
Have You Read These Posts?