Toronto is the most populous city in Canada and the fourth most populous in North America. The city draws over 25 million tourists visit every year.
In this travel guide, you’ll find information about must-see attractions, best accommodations for families, and recommended side trips from Toronto.
FOR YOU TO KNOW
- There are four seasons in Toronto. Dress and pack accordingly.
- Most tourist attractions and hotels accept credit and debit cards.
- Toronto has a reliable public transportation system (subway, buses and trains) however if a rental car is recommended if you are looking to cut down on travel time if heading outside of the downtown core.
WHERE TO STAY
- Delta Toronto
- Fairmont Royal York
- Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa
- Chelsea Hotel
- King Edward Hotel
- KOA Toronto North/Cookstown
FAMILY FRIENDLY ACTIVITIES
- Ripley’s Aquarium
- CN Tower
- Toronto Zoo
- Medieval Times Toronto
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Ontario Science Centre
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre
- Centre Island & Centreville Amusement Park (Late Spring to Early Fall only)
- Canada’s Wonderland (Spring, Summer and Fall only)
- Canadian National Exhibition (Summer only)